Friday, September 11, 2015

life lately

hello family and friends!

After another exhaustingly fun and filled summer in Woods Hole, I have again moved to a new city and started a new job. I am living just north of Boston and working at a really very cool well pre-school in the city. I'm very tired (hello 6.30 commute) and was just very grumpy (city libraries require proof of address before they'll issue library cards, but your freaking lease isn't good enough proof), however I just ate a lot of nutella and am planning out the grilled cheese I'm going to have for supper, so things are looking up.

I'm trying to be more creative in life and so, inspired by this NPR article, I have been videoing one second of life every day. Here's the past two weeks:




(I'm pretty sure the video quality is really horrible here, watch iMovie tutorial is on my to-do list.)

So welcome back self to the blogging and internet world, I'll report back with some fun things I did this past summer as well as updates about Boston life!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Maybe your first pay stub will satisfy the library....

    ReplyDelete