Saturday, November 1, 2014

Happy November! (And Halloween!)

I'm trying out the blogger app that I just downloaded, so hopefully this works out. Right now I am lying on a couch in Baltimore visiting my friend from high school Clea! She is working as an engineer here so I drove up for halloweekend!
My drive here was terrifying because I got lost and my phone was low on battery but finally I made it. I ended up taking a lot of country roads which was slower but so beautiful. 

For Halloween I was a garden, we went down town as a group and it was insane, there were thousands of people on the streets in amazing costumes. 
Today we went and looked at a house boat that Clea and her sister are thinking about renting.
So so cool, it's a finished boat, not like the floating shacks that are in woods hole. 

We also did brunch at Miss Shirley's (https://www.missshirleys.com) and it was AMAZING SO GOOD 
Clea got crab cakes eggs Benedict and I got a breakfast sandwich with eggs, cheddar, avacado, bacon, and friend green tomatos. And a side of grits!!

The weather is getting colder, it's time to break out the coats! Last week though there was a few amazing days, here's a shot from the 80 degrees.
Rabbit rabbit! Xoxo

2 comments: