Thursday, May 28, 2015

one misty, moisty morning

one misty, moisty morning
when stormy was the weather…

The weather has been all over the place lately, some days I can lay in my bathing suit in the yard and others I am pulling out my fleece and jeans. Recently it's been the grey days that are my favorite, especially when I wake up early and can stay snuggled in bed, watching the boats bob in the fog.

the other day my sister and I went exploring in the mist:


 up on the golf course it was like walking into a wall, you could barely see in front of you...


continue for more!



what a cutie pie


where did the vineyard go?



at the end of our walk the sun came out and I found my first piece of blue sea glass of 2015!!

keep enjoying this beautiful spring, summer will be here before we know it.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment