Friday, April 17, 2015

mystery film

Over Christmas I discovered a roll of film in my 35mm camera so I quickly finished the roll and then…. had to wait forever for CVS to develop the pictures. But I was really excited to discover that the film was still good and that I hadn't accidentally double exposed or flashed the roll!

I got some beautiful captures of three of my favorite friends:

my little Lucy

chocolate chip pancakes for every meal if possible

click through for more photos!

****

a surprise shot of Nora from last year's pangy day at MHC

walking on ice floes during the winter freeze in Woods Hole!

****





kee's dog jake on the move!


I would love to get back into film photography, if only I had a dark room. If anyone knows of some facilities, ideally in Falmouth area, but Charlottesville too, let me know!!

This week has been a little crazy with work but I did manage to sneak in an AWESOME book: The River of No Return by Bee Ridgeway, about an organization of time travelers who are trying to stop the future from literally folding in on itself like a tidal wave. Really great story line, fun characters, engaging writing. I had somehow read the first two chapters, possibly in the back of a different book? I only remembered when they brought up the "cheese inspector" and the Vermont laws on home made cheese, haha of course I only remember the food bits. Loved it, can't wait to get the companion novella!

Keegan's mom is in town with his sister so we're headed to the farmer's market tomorrow and exploring around town.
enjoy this sunshine! 
xoxo

1 comment: