Monday, April 20, 2015

portraits

" 'It is how people interact with the world,' he told her once. 'The soul might be within the eyes, but the subconscious, the matter of their behavior, that is in the hands. Watch a man's hands, and you watch his heart.' "
- City of Stairs, Robert Jackson Bennett


I love working with my hands, especially creating art of all kinds: painting, sculpture, flower arranging. As some of you may know, Keegan had to leave school and go home leaving me ALL ALONE in Virginia. I'll be back to the Cape in less than three weeks but for now I am filling my time with Gilmore Girls and using up my art supplies so that I have less to pack into the Volv.

This one I did in acrylics and collage for my friend from Para, Emma, whose just turned 23!

I drew this today at work (it was mind numbingly slow) of my beautiful little sis. 

anyone have any ideas for what I should make next?
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy some time alone. I'm looking forward to C'ville and the drive home.....

    ReplyDelete