Monday, April 27, 2015

events in Washington D.C.

I just got back from spending a long weekend in D.C., it was so lovely hanging out in the city with my friends, very different life pace than I am used to - I slept 11 hour last night in recovery.

On Thursday we helped out at/ attended a charity gala for ClearWater Initiative at the House of Sweden. The non-profit helps empower villages in Uganda with a focus on building wells and creating easier and more efficient ways for everyone to access clean, safe water. It was a beautiful and very fun event, attended by very interesting people, and filled with delicious snacks (shrimp and grits bites anyone?)

all dressed up!

Soleil captured some images of the venue:
*
*
*
*
images from Soleil's instagram

On Friday night, we attended the Falmouth Academy reunion in DC! It was so fun seeing school mates and meeting the new headmaster. 



What a whirlwind weekend - we spent the second half in Baltimore where I ate the most delicious pancakes I have ever had in my entire life - but more on that later!
xoxo




2 comments: